SunWorks 160-DUO motorhome, yacht or narrowboat solar panel kit.
A high power motorhome, yacht or narrowboat solar panel kit. Easy installation, ultra reliable and with enough power to meet most electrical needs.
Includes our 160 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. German built and with the manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee. 25 years on performance.
The SunWorks 160-DUO solar panel kit contains:
- 160 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. Made in Germany, with the manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee. 25 years on performance.
- SunWorks DB1C high performance, dual battery solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with our 160 watt solar panel.
- Uses SunWorks unique DuoPWM technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your batteries.
- ‘Winter’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions:
Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods. Especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your batteries are progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or on a motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is: