160 watt solar panel for motorhomes and boats.
The best solar panel in the 160 watt category in terms of price and quality. Ideal for motorhomes and all 12 volt charging applications.
- Excellent performance under low light conditions (mornings, evenings, and cloudy days)
- Optimal charging of all 12 volt battery types
- Tempered low iron solar glass for protection and optical efficiency
- Special anodised aluminium alloy frame designed for strength and stability
- 90 cm of double-insulated solar cable with MC4 solar connectors
- 5 year materials and construction
- 25 year power output guaranteed to 80%
- Waterproof for permanent outdoor use
- CE and TUV certification
- Total size: 1480 x 670 x 35 mm
This 160 watt solar panel is manufactured using high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon cells. It provides excellent charging even on cloudy days.
During the summer months in the UK this panel will provide plenty of power for running a laptop computer, small fridge, small television set, pumps and more…
Suitable for reliable winter maintenance of your leisure battery and your engine battery (take a look at the SunWorks DB1C Dual Battery Charge Controller).
Significantly reduces the need for a mains connection.
This 160 watt solar panel works very well with the SunWorks SB1C charge controller , or the DB1C dual battery charge controller. These charge controllers have bright clear LCD displays to provide detailed information on your solar system performance.
The best solar panel charge controllers for use with the 160 watt panel:
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- SB1Z. With LED indicators for battery state and solar current
- DB2E. Economical dual battery charge controller. Engine and leisure batteries.
- DB1C. Charge both engine and leisure batteries. With integral LCD display.
To mount this solar panel on a roof or on a deck, we recommend the following items:
- Mounting corners for solar panels, complete with stainless steel screws.
- Sikaflex 252i super strong adhesive.
- Solar panel mounting frame. Adjustable
To make a secure and watertight connection through a roof or deck:
- Roof/deck solar panel connection gland.
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller:
- Battery connection harness with fuse holder
- Solar panel cable with pre-assembled MC4 connectors. 8 meters. For single battery systems.
- Solar panel cable with pre-assembled MC4 connectors. 12 meters. For dual battery systems.