SunWorks 50-DUO-FLEX dual battery solar panel kit. Semi-flexible.
Our lowest cost semi-flexible dual battery solar panel kit for motorhomes, sailing yachts and narrowboats. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 50-DUO-FLEX dual battery solar panel kit can be used on motorhomes or boats. It contains:
- 50 watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- Rugged ETFE abrasion proof front lamination
- Encapsulated aluminium back plate for stability
- Grade-A monocrystalline cells for high efficiency
- Very light, less than 1.9 Kgs. Great for motorhome roofs
- Flexible to 20%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck
- Aerodynamic, only 3mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling
- Size: 670 x 515 x 3 mm
- SunWorks DB1C high performance solar panel charge controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your batteries.
- ‘Winter’ mode. Automatically helps to prevent either battery from discharge in low-light conditions. Very useful for motorhomes and boats left unattended for long periods, especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge of your batteries is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck. The ultimate adhesive:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm: