SunWorks 50-DUO-FLEX dual battery solar panel kit. Semi-flexible.
Our lowest cost semi-flexible dual battery solar panel kit for motorhomes, sailing yachts and narrowboats. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 50-DUO-FLEX dual battery solar panel kit can be used on motorhomes or boats. It contains:
- 50 watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- Rugged ETFE abrasion proof front lamination
- Encapsulated aluminium back plate for stability
- Grade-A monocrystalline cells for high efficiency
- Very light, less than 1.9 Kgs. Great for motorhome roofs
- Flexible to 20%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck
- Aerodynamic, only 3 mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Size: 670 x 515 x 3 mm
- SunWorks DB1C high performance solar panel charge controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your batteries.
- ‘Winter’ mode. Automatically helps to prevent either battery from discharge in low-light conditions. Very useful for motorhomes and boats left unattended for long periods, especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge of your batteries is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck. The ultimate adhesive:
- To mount this solar panel on a canvas bimini or sprayhood:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
For information about using solar panels on your motorhome, boat or caravan, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about this product, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475