50 Watt boat or motorhome MPPT solar panel kit.
Economically priced 50 watt boat or motorhome MPPT solar panel kit.
The solar panel carries a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 50-MPPT-E motorhome and boat solar panel kit contains:
- 50 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- Votronic MPP165 high performance solar panel controller:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 watt solar panel.
- Uses Votronic MPPT technology to increase the output from your solar panel by up to 30%
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery
- LEDs indicators. Battery Full, Battery 80%, Battery Low, MPPT On etc..
- Built-in fuse
- Can be used with the Votronic LCD display, supplied separately.
- Second output for charging your engine battery (can be left unused). 1 amp charge rate.
- Solar cable. 4mmsq. Two lengths. Each length is 8 metres. Fitted with MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is: