160 Watt dual battery narrowboat and motorhome solar panel kits.
Economically priced 160 watt dual battery motorhome solar panel kits. Also suitable for narrowboats, campervans and yachts.
The solar panel carries a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 160-DUO-E dual battery solar panel kit contains:
- 160 watt sturdy aluminium framed solar panel. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- SunWorks DB2E high performance, dual battery solar panel controller:
- Chosen especially for use with the 160 watt solar panel.
- Uses SunWorks DuoPWM technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- ‘WINTER’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions:
Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods. Especially those with active alarm systems.
- Three LEDs indicate when your batteries are being charged and when the solar panel is active
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or on a motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive. You will need two sets of these.
- PVC short side mounts. These provide extra support for this large solar panel. Use in addition to the corner mounts.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
- Sikaflex 252i. One tube will be enough.