Semi-Flexible 120 Watt Solar Panel. ETFE
Grade A monocrystalline semi-flexible 120 watt solar panel with ETFE front lamination and aluminium reinforced back-plate.
These semi-flexible 120 watt solar panels are built with grade A monocrystalline cells. High reliablity, efficiency and energy yield.
The ETFE coating is very resistant to abrasions extreme weather and sea water. The aluminium back plate gives high thermal stability, extra reliability for warm climates or when mounted on the metal roof of a motorhome or caravan.
Very high sunlight conversion, lightweight, with flexibility up to 10%.
Thanks to its flexibility, the panel can adapt easily to many curved surfaces. Applications include motorhomes, caravans and sailing yachts.
The connection block is on the front so the entire underside surface can be attached to the roof or deck. For gluing we recommend our Sikaflex 252i glue.
The modules are supplied with 70cm cables.
Suitable SunWorks Charge Controllers:
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- DB1C. Charge both engine and leisure batteries. With integral LCD display
- MPP165. MPPT charge controller. Gain up to 30% more from your solar panel
To mount this solar panel on a roof or on a deck, we recommend the following:
To make a secure and watertight connection through a roof or deck:
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller:
- Battery Connection Harness with fuse holder
- Cable set. For Single Battery Systems with cable ties and self adhesive mounting pads
- Cable set. For Dual Battery Systems with cable ties and self adhesive mounting pads
- 1-way gland