Semi Flexible Solar Panel 110 Watts.
The latest technology back-contact, monocrystalline, semi flexible solar panel, with tough ETFE surface coating.
These semi flexible solar panels are built with Sunpower monocrystalline back-contact cells. Sunpower cells have a significantly higher efficiency than standard monocrystalline or polycrystalline solar modules producing a higher energy yield. In addition, back-contact technology means the cell will absorb and convert more light into electrical energy. The intercell contacts are on the back of the cells, exposing more of the active cell surface and contributing to a higher cell efficiency.
Very high sunlight conversion, extremely lightweight, with flexibility up to 20%. These solar panels are unique!
Suitable SunWorks solar panel charge controllers:
- SB1Z. Low cost controller with optional remote display
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- DB1C. Charge both engine and leisure batteries. With integral LCD display
To mount this solar panel on a roof or on a deck, we recommend the following:
- Dibond mounting plate. For use on uneven or corrugated roofs. Prevents damage by thermal expansion.
- Sikaflex 252i super strong adhesive.
To make a secure and watertight connection through a roof or deck:
- Small Roof/Deck Mounting Connection Box with Glands and Terminal Blocks. Watertight.
- Roof/deck solar panel connection gland, 2-way
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller:
- Battery Connection Harness with fuse holder
- Cable set. For Single Battery Systems with cable ties and self adhesive mounting pads
- Cable set. For Dual Battery Systems with cable ties and self adhesive mounting pads
- 1-way gland