SunWorks 50-UNO-FLEX semi-flexible solar panel kit.
Our lowest cost semi-flexible solar panel kit for motorhomes, sailing yachts, caravans and narrowboats. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 50-UNO-FLEX solar panel kit can be used on motorhomes, boats or caravans. It contains:
- SunWorks 50 watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- 3rd generation technology mesh-contact, monocrystalline, semi flexible solar panel.
- Very high efficiency, greater than 20.4 %, thanks to the tough ETFE surface.
- Extremely light, only 1.35 kgs. Great for motorhome and caravan roofs.
- Flexible to 10%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck.
- Aerodynamic, only 3 mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling at speed.
- Size: 520 mm x 670 mm x 3 mm
- SunWorks SB1C high performance solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 Watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- PWM controller with BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat, motorhome or caravan, you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck. Also for attaching connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm: