Solar panel for motorhomes and boats. 160 watts.
High powered solar panel for motorhomes, narrowboats and yachts. Very robust anodised aluminium frame. Excellent for all 12V battery charging applications
- Highest quality German engineered 160 watt monocrystalline solar panel
- 36 cells for optimal charging of all 12 volt battery types even in low light conditions
- Specially hardened anti-reflective glass for protection and maximum light efficiency
- High-chamber profile anodised aluminium alloy frame for exceptional stability and strength
- 90 cm of double-insulated solar cable with MC4 connectors
- 5 year materials and construction
- 25 year power output
- Totally waterproof for permanent outdoor use
- CE certification
- Total size: 1485 x 668 x 35 mm
These solar panels are manufactured using the most efficient monocrystalline cells available. This gives the highest output possible in this size of panel.
During the summer months in the UK these panels will provide plenty of power for running a laptop computer, small fridge, television set, pumps and more…
Suitable for reliable winter maintenance of your leisure batteries and engine battery. Use it with the SunWorks DB1C dual battery charge controller.
In an average motorhome you may never need a mains connection again.
These solar panels can be used with the SunWorks SB1C charge controller , or the DB1C dual battery charge controller. These controllers have bright clear LCD displays to provide detailed information on your solar system performance.
Suitable SunWorks Charge Controllers:
- SB1C. With integral display
- SB1Z. With led indicators for battery state and solar current
- DB1C. Charge both engine and leisure batteries. With integral LCD display.
To mount this solar panel on a roof or on a deck, we recommend the following items:
- Mounting corners for solar panels, complete with stainless steel screws.
- Solar panel short side mounts.
- Sikaflex 252i super strong adhesive.
- Solar panel mounting frame. Adjustable
To make a secure and watertight connection through a roof or deck:
- Roof/deck solar panel connection gland.
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller:
- Battery connection harness with fuse holder
- Solar panel cable with pre-assembled MC4 connectors. 8 meters. For single battery systems.
- Solar panel cable with pre-assembled MC4 connectors. 12 meters. For dual battery systems.