60 Watt solar panel kit for a campervan,motorhome or yacht.
Economically priced, solar panel kit for a campervan, motorhome or boat.
The solar panel carries a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 60-UNO-ECO solar panel kit contains:
- 60 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. Latest “Shingled” welding process, no unsightly cell connections. Beautiful and reliable. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance. Size: 105 x 35 x 3 cm.
- SunWorks SB1C high performance solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 60 Watt premium solar panel.
- Precision charge controller with BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cables enter from the back and so are hidden from view.
- Cable, approved to automotive standard ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
Whether you intend to use this kit on a boat or a motorhome, you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i super strong adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your battery, with a fuse. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 200 mm:
- Super reliable adhesive for use with PVC corner mounts, aluminium mounting brackets, and roof/deck glands:
For information about this kit or any other solar panel kit for a campervan, yacht or motorhome, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
Alternatively, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]