50 Watt single battery solar panel kit for a campervan,motorhome or yacht.
Economically priced, solar panel kit for your campervan, motorhome or boat.
The solar panel carries a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 50-UNO-ECO solar panel kit contains:
- 50 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- SunWorks SB0 high performance solar panel controller:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 watt solar panel.
- Uses SunWorks precision battery charging technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- Two bright LEDs indicate when your battery is being charged and when the solar panel is active
- Cable, approved to automotive standard ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
Whether you intend to use this kit on a boat or a motorhome, you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i super strong adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your battery, with a fuse. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Super reliable adhesive for use with PVC corner mounts, aluminium mounting brackets, and roof/deck glands:
For information about this kit or any other solar panel kit for narrowboats, yachts or motorhomes, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
Alternatively, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]