Solara S320P41. Yacht Solar Panel 80 Watts.
This super-efficient Solara S320P41 yacht solar panel, part of the Solara M Series, was specially developed for maritime use, such as on boats, yachts, buoys and life rafts. If mounted on a solid base, it can be walked on without any risk of breakage. As the panel is bendable by up to 3%, it is also ideally suited for mounting on slightly curved surfaces.
The panel is assembled with very high efficiency mono-crystalline cells encased in a tough seawater-proof module.
The 41 individual cells give a consistently high electrical yield in low-light conditions, and in the diffuse light of autumn and winter.
The panel can be fastened in place with screws and glue. The mounting holes also allow easy attachment to a bimini-top, for example.
Solara thoroughly test each individual solar panel for operational reliability, weather resistance and long-term endurance.
- Mono-crystalline high-performance cells for maximum electrical yields
- Shatter-proof thanks to an embedded aluminium mounting plate.
- Nowoflon film on the back and front. An especially tough, shock-resistant panel surface.
- Seawater-proof protective embedding for the solar cells
- Rugged, sealed flat cable port, seawater-proof for maritime use
- Innovative cell-chaining technology facilitates mounting on curved surfaces (up to 3%)
- Easy installation with screws and glue
- 41 cells especially good for low-light charging. Suitable for all 12 Volt yacht battery types
- Double-insulated solar cable
- CE certification
- Size: 798 x 695 x 4 mm
During the summer months in the UK this panel will provide a good charge to your leisure battery and your engine battery.
Use this panel with the SunWorks SB0 charge controller for a low-cost fit-and-forget battery charging system.
Alternatively, this yacht solar panel can be used with the SunWorks SB1C charge controller. This controller has a large clear LCD display providing detailed information on your solar system performance.
This panel is also suitable for use with the SunWorks dual battery charge controller DB1C. Use this controller to charge both your engine and domestic batteries from just one solar panel.
Suitable SunWorks charge controllers:
- SB0. Our lowest cost controller
- SB1Z. Economical, performance controller with optional remote display
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- DB1C. Dual battery charge controller with LCD display
To mount this yacht solar panel on the deck of your boat, we recommend the following item:
The cable from the Solara S320P41 solar panel can be taken straight through the deck, with a suitable sealing compound such as Sikaflex 252i.
But if you need to connect two or more of these panels together and make a secure and watertight connection through the deck of your yacht:
- Deck Solar Panel Connection gland. 1 way
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller:
- Battery Connection Harness with fuse holder
- Cable set. For Single Battery Systems with cable ties and self adhesive mounting pads
- Cable set. For Dual Battery Systems with cable ties and self adhesive mounting pads