Solara S505M34. Yacht Solar Panel 115 Watts.
Top performance Solara S505M34 marine solar panel. Back-contact cells for very high efficiency.
This slim (4mm) yacht solar panel, part of the Solara Power M Series, was specially developed for maritime use, such as on boats, yachts, buoys and life rafts. The panel is bendable by up to 3%, so it is also ideally suited for mounting on slightly curved surfaces.
If mounted on a solid base, it can be walked on without any risk of breakage.
The panel consists of monocrystalline high-performance cells encased in several seawater-proof protective layers. The connections to each individual cell are on the back so that more of the cell is exposed to sunlight. This means consistently high electricity yields even low light or diffused light conditions.
Developed for permanent operation in extreme heat and high humidity conditions.
The panel can be mounted with screws and glue. The screw holes can also be used for mounting on a bimini-top.
Solara thoroughly test each individual solar panel’s operational reliability, weather resistance and long-term endurance.
- Monocrystalline back-connected high-performance cells for maximum electricity yields, even in low light conditions
- High stability thanks to a sandwiched aluminium mounting plate
- Especially -resistant panel surface thanks to a fully sealed protective foil
- Seawater-proof, potted cable outlet
- Easy installation with screws and glue
- 34 cells for optimal charging of all 12 Volt yacht battery types
- UV resistant solar cable
- CE certification
- Size: 990 x 680 x 4 mm
- 5 year Solara guarantee
This marine solar panel is manufactured using high-efficiency (22%) monocrystalline silicon cells, protected front and back against the harshest elements by a tough protective film.
During the summer months in the UK this panel will provide enough power to run a small tv, computer, pumps etc….
The S505M34 solar panel can be used with the SunWorks SB1C charge controller. This controller has a bright clear LCD display providing detailed information on your solar system performance.
This panel is also suitable for use with the SunWorks dual battery charge controller DB1C. Use this controller to charge both your engine and domestic batteries from just one solar panel.
Suitable SunWorks Charge Controllers:
- SB1Z. Economical, performance controller with optional remote display
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- DB1C. Dual battery charge controller with LCD display
To mount the Solara S505M34 solar panel on the deck of your boat, we recommend the following item:
To make a secure and watertight connection through the deck of your yacht:
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller: