200 Watt boat, motorhome and campervan solar panel kit.
Economically priced 200 watt narrowboat, motorhome or campervan solar panel kit.
The solar panels carry a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 200-UNO-ECO solar panel kit contains:
- Two, 100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panels. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- SunWorks SB2Z high performance, solar panel charge controller:
- Chosen especially for use with two 100 watt solar panels.
- Uses SunWorks precision battery charging technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- Two bright LEDs indicate when your battery is being charged and when the solar panel is active
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Y-branch connector/adaptor with MC4 connectors. Ready to connect the two solar panels together.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or on a motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with super strong Sikaflex 252i adhesive. You will need two sets of these.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat. Two sets needed.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun. Two required.
- Roof/deck connection gland. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your battery, with a fuse. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Solar cable roof or deck attachment. Use these outside to keep your cables safe and secure. Self-adhesive.
- Cable attachment with self-adhesive base. For securing cables inside your motorhome or boat.
- Super reliable adhesive for use with PVC corner mounts, aluminium mounting brackets, and roof/deck glands: Sikaflex 252i. One tube will be enough.
For information about this campervan solar panel kit or any other solar panel kit for your narrowboat, yacht or motorhome, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
Alternatively, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]