200 Watt boat, motorhome and campervan solar panel kit.
Economically priced 200 watt narrowboat, motorhome or campervan solar panel kit.
The solar panels carry a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 200-UNO-E solar panel kit contains:
- Two, 100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panels. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- SunWorks SB2Z high performance, solar panel charge controller:
- Chosen especially for use with two 100 watt solar panels.
- Uses SunWorks Precision PWM technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- Two bright LEDs indicate when your battery is being charged and when the solar panel is active
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Y-branch connector/adaptor with MC4 connectors. Ready to connect the two solar panels together.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or on a motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive. You will need two sets of these.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat. Two sets needed.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun. Two required.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
- Sikaflex 252i. One tube will be enough.