200 Watt dual battery solar panel kit for motorhomes narrowboats and yachts.
Economically priced 200 watt dual battery solar panel kit for narrowboats, motorhomes and yachts.
The solar panels carry a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 200-DUO-ECO dual battery solar panel kit contains:
- Two, 100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panels. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- SunWorks DB2E high performance, dual battery solar panel controller:
- Chosen especially for use with two 100 watt solar panels.
- Uses SunWorks Duo precision battery charging technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- ‘WINTER’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions.
Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods. Especially those with active alarm systems.
- Three LEDs indicate when your batteries are being charged and when the solar panel is active
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Y-branch connector/adaptor with MC4 connectors. Ready to connect the two solar panels together.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or on a motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive. You will need two sets of these.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat. Two sets needed.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun. Two required.
- Roof/deck connection gland. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your batteries, with fuses. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
- Sikaflex 252i. One tube will be enough.
For information about this kit or any other solar panel kit for narrowboats, yachts or motorhomes, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
Alternatively, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]