The SunWorks Solar Installation Guide for Yachts.
SunWorks solar installation guide for yachts. Contains all the information you need to install solar power on your sailing yacht.
18 pages including information on:
- What a solar panel installation can do for a sailing yacht.
- A typical solar panel installation for a yacht.
- What size and type of solar panel do you need for your sailing yacht or boat?
- Electrical diagrams for solar panel and battery installations.
- How to select a solar panel charge controller.
- How to choose a solar panel installation kit.
- Installation of a solar panel system on a sailing yacht.
- List of tasks.
- Tools and materials.
We have combined over 20 years of experience into this downloadable installation guide. It will help you choose the parts you need and includes easy step by step fitting instructions.
Installing a solar panel system is a straightforward matter for anyone with average DIY skills. The SunWorks Solar Installation Guide for Yachts takes you through each step of the process. You will learn how to decide which solar panels you need, which accessories to choose, and how to install everything before committing to purchase.
The guide contains information on mounting systems, adhesives, cable types, and charge controllers. It discusses the relative merits of PWM and MPPT charge controllers.
It also has wiring diagrams so you can see how easy it is to connect the solar panel system to your yachts electrical system.
If you need information on installing solar power on your motorhome, caravan or narrowboat, please take a look at the following guides:
Please contact us directly if you need any more information about installing solar panels on your motorhome, sailing boat, narrowboat or caravan.
Email: [email protected]