Energy and power measuring unit for Votronic charge controllers. Made in Germany
Can be connected to our range of Votronic MPPT charge controller to provide the following information:
- Instantaneous solar power 0 – 999 W (Watt)
- Instantaneous solar current 0 – 60,0 A (Ampere)
Any geographic or atmospheric influences will be displayed immediately and unmistakable.
The same applies to the exposure of the sun, partial shading or soiling of the solar modules.
- Instantaneous voltage of the solar battery 7 – 32,0 Volt
Allows conclusions concerning the battery state; flashing warning signal in case of under-voltage and over-voltage of the battery.
- Charged solar capacity 0 – 9999 Ah (Ampere-hours)
- Charged solar energy 0 – 9999 kWh (Kilowatt-hours)
- The power (Wh and kWh) being generated by the solar modules and the capacity (Ah) being charged into the battery will be measured, added up and displayed, even over a longer period (days, weeks). If it is required for purposes of statistics, each of the display units can be reset to “zero” at any time.
- Panel mounting. To be set into an existing panel, or mounted on any surface by using the Votronic Surface Mount Box.
- Dimensions in front of panel: 80mm (width) x 85mm (height) x 3mm (depth).
- Space needed behind panel: 23mm.
- Dimensions when used with the Votronic surface mount box: 80mm (width) x 85mm (height) x 28mm (depth).
- Cable supplied, 5m.
Can be used with the following Votronic charge controllers:
- MPP-165 Solar panel charge controller. 165 watts. 10 amps. MPPT.
- MPP-250 Solar panel charge controller. 250 watts. 15 amps. MPPT.
The Votronic Computer-S is intended for setting into an existing panel. You can also mount the Computer-S to any surface using the Votronic Surface Mount Box.
If you need any further help or advice concerning this product, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]