Energy and power measuring unit for Votronic charge controllers. Made in Germany
Can be connected to our range of Votronic MPPT charge controllers to provide the following information:
- Instantaneous solar power (Watts)
- Instantaneous solar current (Amps)
Changes in solar power due to clouds, partial shading or soiling of the solar panels, will be immediately visible on the display
- Instantaneous voltage of the battery (Volts)
Allows you to determine the battery state. A flashing display warns of under-voltage or over-voltage of the battery.
- Charged solar capacity (Ahr)
- Charged solar energy (Whr)
- The power being generated by the solar modules (Whr) and the capacity (Ah) being charged into the battery will be measured, added up and displayed, even over a longer period (days, weeks). Any of the displayed units can be reset to “zero” at any time.
- Panel mounting. To be set into an existing panel, or mounted on any surface by using the Votronic Surface Mount Box.
- Dimensions in front of panel: 80mm (width) x 85mm (height) x 3mm (depth).
- Space needed behind panel: 23mm.
- Dimensions when used with the Votronic surface mount box: 80mm (width) x 85mm (height) x 28mm (depth).
- Cable supplied, 5m.
Can be used with the following Votronic charge controllers:
- MPP-165 Solar panel charge controller. 165 watts. 10 amps. MPPT.
- MPP-250 Solar panel charge controller. 250 watts. 15 amps. MPPT.
- MPP-430 Solar panel charge controller. 430 watts. 25 amps. MPPT.
The Votronic Computer-S is intended for setting into an existing panel. You can also mount the Computer-S to any surface using the Votronic Surface Mount Box.
If you need any further help or advice concerning this product, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]