SunWorks 200-DUO-FLEX semi-flexible solar panel kit.
These kits contain two 100 watt semi-flexible solar panels and are intended for sailing yachts, narrowboats and motorhomes. They can also be used on any 12 volt battery system.
Charge both your engine battery and your leisure battery with this powerful 200 watt kit.
Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
SunWorks 200-DUO-FLEX solar panel kits contain:
- 100 watt semi-flexible solar panels. QTY 2
- Rugged ETFE abrasion proof front laminations
- Encapsulated aluminium back plates for stability
- Grade-A monocrystalline cells for high efficiency
- Very light, less than 3.5 Kgs each. Great for motorhome and caravan roofs
- Flexible to 30%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck
- Aerodynamic, only 3 mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Size: 1225 x 515 x 3 mm each
- SunWorks DB2C high performance solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with two 100 watt semi-flexible solar panels.
- Will control the charge to both your engine battery and your leisure battery.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- ‘Winter’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions. Very useful for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods, especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Y-branch connector/adaptor with MC4 connectors. Ready to connect the two solar panels together.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or motorhome, you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck:
- Sikaflex 252i. You will need two of these.
- To mount this solar panel on a canvas bimini or sprayhood:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. Two required, one for the engine battery and one for the leisure battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
For more information about using a SunWorks flexible solar panel kit for narrowboats, sailing yachts or motorhomes, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about this product, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475