SunWorks 100-DUO-DE motorhome, yacht or boat premium solar panel kit.
SunWorks Premium 100 watt solar panel kit for boats, motorhomes and yachts.
100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. German branded and with the manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee. 25 years on performance.The SunWorks 100-DUO-DE solar panel kit can be used on motorhomes or boats. It contains:
- 100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. German built and with the manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee. 25 years on performance.
- SunWorks DB1C high performance, dual battery solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 100 Watt solar panel.
- Uses SunWorks precision dual battery technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- ‘Winter’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions. Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods. Especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cables enter from the back and so are hidden from view.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or on a motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 50% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your batteries, with fuses. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
For information about this solar panel kit for boats or motorhomes, or any other solar panel kit for boats or motorhomes, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about this product, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]