120 watt solar panel for motorhomes and boats.
Highly efficient 120 watt solar panel for motorhomes, boats and all 12V battery charging applications.
- Excellent performance under low light conditions (mornings, evenings, and cloudy days)
- Optimal charging of all 12 volt battery types
- Tempered low iron solar glass for protection and optical efficiency
- Special anodised aluminium alloy frame designed for strength and stability
- 90 cm of double-insulated solar cable with MC4 solar connectors
- 10 year materials and construction
- 25 year power output guaranteed to 80%
- Waterproof for permanent outdoor use
- CE and TUV certification
- Total size: 1020 x 670 x 35 mm
This 120 watt solar panel is manufactured using high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon cells. It provide excellent charging even on cloudy days.
During the summer months in the UK this panel will provide plenty of power for running a laptop computer, small fridge, small television set, pumps and more…
Suitable for reliable winter maintenance of your leisure battery and your engine battery (if used with a DB1C Dual Battery Charge Controller).
Significantly reduces the need for a mains connection.
This 120 watt solar panel works very well with the SunWorks SB1C charge controller , or the DB1C dual battery charge controller. These charge controllers have bright clear LCD displays to provide detailed information on your solar system performance.
Suitable SunWorks Charge Controllers:
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- SB1Z. With led indicators for battery state and solar current
- DB1C. Charge both engine and leisure batteries. With integral LCD display.
To mount this solar panel on a roof or on a deck, we recommend the following items:
- Mounting corners for solar panels, complete with stainless steel screws.
- Sikaflex super strong adhesive.
- Solar panel mounting frame. Adjustable
To make a secure and watertight connection through a roof or deck:
- Roof/deck solar panel connection gland.
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller:
- Battery connection harness with fuse holder
- Solar panel cable with pre-assembled MC4 connectors. 8 metres. For single battery systems.
- Solar panel cable with pre-assembled MC4 connectors. 12 metres. For dual battery systems.