Semi Flexible Marine, Motorhome or Caravan Solar Panel. 125 Watts.
High-tech panels using the latest ActiveWire mesh technology. The Active-Wire mesh shortens the distances between the conductors of the solar cells, minimising electrical losses and increasing the flow of current. If a cell ever gets damaged, the other cells will continue to work.
The innovative conductor network has 19 inter-connecting busbars. Conventional monocrystalline modules only have 5 busbars. The extra busbars guarantee a much higher degree of reliability.
Thanks to the thinner wires, more light is captured than with conventional surface contacts and partial shading is minimised. This construction maximises the energy yield – even in weak and diffused light conditions.
Tough, structured ETFE (ethylene tetrafluoroethylene) surface coating. High corrosion resistance and strength.
Integrated aluminium plate. Suitable for marine use. Can be walked on when bonded to a solid surface.
Very high sunlight conversion, lightweight and tough. The best semi-flexible panel on the market.
To mount this solar panel on a roof or deck, we recommend the following:
- For clean, easy bonding to the roof of a motorhome or caravan: 3M VHM double sided adhesive tape.
- For gluing to a deck: Sikaflex black 252i adhesive.
Suitable SunWorks solar panel charge controllers:
- SB1C. With integral LCD display
- DB1C. Charge both engine and leisure batteries. With integral LCD display
- MPPT165 charge controller. Up to 30% extra charge to your leisure battery. Trickle charge your engine battery.
To make a secure and watertight connection through a roof or deck:
To simplify the electrical connections to your battery and charge controller: