Premium MPPT solar panel kit for narrowboats, motorhomes and sailing yachts.
Top quality 200 watt MPPT solar panel kit for narrowboats, motorhomes and yachts. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 200-MPPT-DE kit contains:
- Two 100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panels. German designed and with the manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee. 25 years on performance.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking, high performance solar panel controller:
- Chosen especially for use with the two 100 watt solar panels.
- Uses MPPT technology to increase the output from your solar panel by up to 20%
- BOOST, ABSORPTION, EQUALISE and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery
- LCD display shows: Battery voltage, current and capacity; Solar panel current, voltage etc..
- Temperature probe for the battery.
- Very easy to install and use.
- Solar cable. 4 mmsq. Two lengths. Each length is 8 metres. Fitted with MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
MPPT solar panel kit for narrowboats, motorhomes and sailing yachts. Recommendations:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- Battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 200 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
These kits are also available in 50 watt and 200 watt sizes. For further information about a MPPT solar panel kit motorhomes and boats, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
Alternatively, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]