100 Watt motorhome or narrowboat MPPT solar panel kit. Dual battery.
Economically priced 100 watt motorhome or boat MPPT solar panel kit.
Charge your engine and leisure batteries.
The solar panel carries a manufacturers 5 year parts and materials guarantee and 25 year performance guarantee.
The SunWorks 100-MPPT-DUO-ECO kit contains:
- 100 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel. High efficiency, tempered glass, excellent low light performance.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking, high performance solar panel controller:
- Chosen especially for use with the 100 watt solar panel.
- Uses MPPT technology to increase the output from your solar panel by up to 30%
- BOOST, ABSORPTION, EQUALISATION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery
- LEDs indicators. Battery Full, Battery 80%, Battery Low, MPPT On etc..
- Can charge Lead-acid, AGM, Gel and LiFePO4 batteries
- Built-in fuse
- Can be used with the Votronic LCD display, supplied separately.
- Second output for charging your engine battery (can be left unused). 1 amp charge rate.
- Solar cable. 4 mmsq. Two lengths. Each length is 8 metres. Fitted with MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Engine battery cable. 2.5 mmsq. 6 m.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or motorhome you may find following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
For information about this kit or any other MPPT solar panel kit for narrowboats, yachts or motorhomes, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
Alternatively, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]