Solar panel charge controller with LCD display specifically designed for motorhomes yachts and caravans.
The SB2C solar panel charge controller is a high specification solar charge controller with LCD. It is one of our best-selling single battery units. Ensures optimal charging of your batteries.
- Can accept solar panels up to 240 watts, 15 amps
- Fully automatic. No setting up routine
- Intelligent 3-stage charging:
- ‘Boost’ mode to take full advantage of the available sunlight
- ‘Absorption’ mode to maximize charge level and prolong battery life
- ‘Float’ mode to maintain the battery once it is fully charged
- Suitable for all 12 Volt leisure and engine batteries. Liquid or gel types
- The SB2C Solar panel charge controller has a large clear display providing continuous reading of solar current and battery voltage
- Available in black or light grey to enhance the interior of any motorhome, boat or yacht
- No visible fixing screws
- Compact design
- High reliability
- Cables can be concealed by entering from the back of the controller, enhancing the appearance
SunWorks Solar Panels that match the SB2C solar panel charge controller:
- Our most popular flexible solar panel, 100 watts. Can use up to two of these.
- Our most popular solar panel, 100 watts. Can use up to two of these.
Installing a solar charge controller is straightforward. Each controller comes with complete illustrated instructions.
Here are the basics. See the diagrams below:
- The controller is mounted inside the boat or vehicle, close to the battery.
- A 2-core cable passes through the roof or deck to connect the controller to the solar panel.
- Another 2-core cable connects the controller to the battery via a suitable fuse.
Typical connections for a motorhome or caravan:
Typical connections for a yacht or narrowboat:
To help install this controller on your motorhome or boat, we recommend the following items:
- Battery connection harness with fuse holder and fuse
- Cable with cable ties and mounting bases for single battery systems
To make a secure and watertight connection through the roof of your motorhome or the deck of your boat:
- Small Roof/Deck Mounting Connection Box with Glands and Terminal Blocks. Watertight
- Large Roof/Deck Mounting Connection Box with Glands and Terminal Blocks. Watertight
- Roof/deck connection gland. 2-way.