Dual Battery Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display.
SunWorks DB2C 15 amp dual battery solar charge controller.
- Optimal charging of both engine and leisure batteries, from one solar panel.
- Precision Duo system specially designed for motorhomes and boats
- Prolongs battery life through SunWorks enhanced pulsed charge system
- Includes our new ‘Winter’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions:
- Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods. Especially those with active alarm systems
- Fully automatic. No setting up routine
- Intelligent 3-stage precision Duo charging:
- ‘Boost’ mode to take full advantage of the available sunlight
- ‘Absorption’ mode to maximise charge levels, and prolong battery life
- ‘Float’ mode to maintain the batteries once they are fully charged
- Large clear LCD display provides continuous reading of the solar current and both battery voltages
- ‘See’ your solar panel working
- Available in black or light grey to enhance the interior of any motorhome or boat.
- Cables can be concealed. All cables can enter from the back, or from the side, of the controller
- Attractive, compact design
- No visible fixing screws
- Can accept solar panels of up to 240 watts, 15 amps
- Suitable for all 12 Volt leisure and engine batteries. Liquid or gel types
- Proven high reliability. Five year guarantee
SunWorks solar panels that suit the DB2C dual battery solar charge controller:
The DB2C dual battery charge controller is suitable for use with any SunWorks solar panel over 50 watts.
We can supply rigid aluminium-framed panels, semi-flexible panels and marine grade solar panels. For example:
- Our most popular flexible solar panel, 100 watts. The DB2C can accept up to two of these.
- Our most popular solar panel, 100 watts. The DB2C can accept up to two of these.
Installation information for use with a dual battery solar charge controller:
Installing a dual battery solar charge controller is straightforward. Each controller comes with complete illustrated instructions.
Here are the basics:
- The controller is mounted inside the boat or motorhome where it can be seen by the user.
- Mount the unit such that the cables can pass through the back or the side of the controller. A bulkhead or cupboard side are suitable places.
- A 2-wire cable must pass through the roof or deck to connect the controller to the solar panel.
- A 2-wire cable must connect the controller to each of the two batteries via a suitable fuse.
Typical connections for a motorhome:
Typical connections for a boat:
Below we list some useful accessories that will ease the installation of your solar panel system.
To help install this dual battery solar charge controller on your motorhome or boat, we recommend the following items:
- Battery connection harness with fuse holder and fuse. Two required
- Cable with cable ties and mounting bases for dual battery systems
Other useful accessories:
To make a secure and watertight connection through the roof of your motorhome or the deck of your boat:
- Large Roof/Deck Mounting Connection Box with Glands and Terminal Blocks. Watertight
- Roof/deck solar panel connection gland
If you need any further help or advice concerning this product, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]