Semi flexible dual battery solar panel kit for sailing boats and motorhomes.
Top quality, marine grade semi flexible dual battery solar panel kit for sailing boats, motorhomes and narrowboats.
Charge both your engine and leisure batteries from one solar panel. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 100-DUO-FLEX-DE solar panel kit can be used on motorhomes, boats or caravans. It contains:
- Premium 100 watt semi flexible marine solar panel. German designed to the most robust standard.
- Rugged ETFE abrasion proof front lamination. Seawater and weather resistant.
- Aluminium encapsulated back plate for stability
- Grade-A monocrystalline solar cells with ActiveWire electrodes
- Improved flow of power through the unique 19 busbar mesh design
- Only 3.1 Kgs.
- Flexible to 10%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck
- Aerodynamic, only 4 mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling
- 2 metres twin core cable. Can be threaded through the panel to avoid using a roof/deck gland.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee
- Size: 970 x 520 x 4 mm
- SunWorks DB1C high performance solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 100 Watt Premium semi-flexible solar panel.
- Charges the leisure battery and engine battery from the same solar panel.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your batteries is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 10 metres, 2.5mmsq.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat, motorhome or caravan, you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat. This panel has a built in hole to allow this. Otherwise:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. Two required.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 200 mm:
Semi flexible dual battery solar panel kit for sailing yachts and motorhomes: for more information about using solar panels on your motorhome, boat or caravan, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about this product, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475