SunWorks 200-UNO-FLEX semi-flexible solar panel kits.
200 watt kit with semi-flexible solar panels. These 200 watt semi-flexible solar panel kits are intended for sailing yachts, motorhomes and caravans. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The 200 watt kit contains:
- 100 watt semi-flexible solar panels. QTY 2
- Grade-A monocrystalline Shingle cells for high efficiency and reliability
- Rugged abrasion proof front surface
- ETFE back plates for stability and strength
- Very light, less than 1.5 Kgs each. Great for motorhome and caravan roofs
- Flexible to 30%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck
- Aerodynamic, only 2 mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling
- Size: 1050 x 520 x 2 mm each
- SunWorks SB2C high performance solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with two 100 Watt semi-flexible solar panels.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Y-branch connector/adaptor with MC4 connectors. Ready to connect the two solar panels together.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat, motorhome or caravan, you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck. Also for attaching connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive:
- Sikaflex 252i. You will need two of these.
- To mount this solar panel on a canvas bimini or sprayhood:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 200 mm:
For more information about using a SunWorks solar panel kit for caravans, motorhomes or on your boat, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about the 200 watt kit, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475