SunWorks DUO semi flexible solar panel kit for boats and motorhomes.
Top quality semi flexible solar panel kit for boats, motorhomes, sailing yachts and narrowboats. Charge both your engine and your leisure batteries. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 100-DUO-FLEX semi flexible solar panel kit can be used on your motorhome or boat. It contains:
- 100 watt semi-flexible solar panel.
- Rugged ETFE abrasion proof front lamination
- Encapsulated aluminium back plate for stability
- Grade-A monocrystalline cells for high efficiency
- Very light, less than 3.5 Kgs. Great for motorhome and caravan roofs
- Flexible to 30%. Follows the contours of your roof or deck
- Aerodynamic, only 3 mm thick. No windage hence silent when travelling
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee
- Size: 1225 x 515 x 3 mm
- SunWorks DB1C high performance dual battery solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 100 Watt semi-flexible solar panel. Charge both your batteries.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your batteries.
- ‘Winter’ mode. This automatically help to prevent either battery from discharge in low-light conditions:
Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods, especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the voltage of your batteries is progressing.
- Cable, approved to ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a boat or motorhome, you may find following items useful:
- Adhesive for glueing the solar panel to a roof or deck:
- To mount this solar panel on a canvas bimini or sprayhood:
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Fuses and connections to your battery. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You may need two of these.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
For information about using solar panels on your motorhome, boat or caravan, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about this solar panel kit for boats or motorhomes, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475