SunWorks 50-DUO-DE. Premium solar panel kit for motorhomes or boats.
Top performance dual battery solar panel kit for motorhomes, sailing yachts and narrowboats. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 50-DUO-DE solar panel kit contains:
- Top quality German brand 50 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel.
- Solidly built and with a 5 year parts and materials guarantee.
- Output guaranteed to 90% over ten years, 80% over 25 years.
- Dimensions: 669 x 540 x 25 mm.
- SunWorks DB1C high performance, dual battery solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 Watt solar panel.
- Uses SunWorks Precision Dual battery technology.
- BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- ‘Winter’ mode. This automatically prevents either battery from discharge in low-light conditions.
Great for motorhomes and boats stored for long periods. Especially those with active alarm systems.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cables enter from the back and so are hidden from view.
- Cable, approved to automotive standard ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 12 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations. We couldn’t make it easier!
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a motorhome or boat you may find the following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 30% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your batteries, with fuses. To make this easy take a look at:
- SunWorks battery connection harness with fuse holder. You will need one for each battery.
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
For more information about this solar panel kit, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details or contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]