SunWorks 50-UNO-DE. Premium solar panel kit for motorhomes and boats.
A top quality solar panel kit for motorhomes, sailing yachts and narrowboats. Straightforward fitting with complete and illustrated instructions. Email support readily available.
The SunWorks 50-UNO-DE solar panel kit for motorhomes and boats contains:
- German brand 50 watt rigid aluminium framed solar panel.
- Solidly built and with a 5 year parts and materials guarantee.
- Output guaranteed to 90% over ten years, 80% over 25 years.
- Dimensions: 669 x 540 x 25 mm.
- SunWorks SB1C high performance solar panel controller with LCD display:
- Chosen especially for use with the 50 Watt premium solar panel.
- Precision charge controller with BOOST, ABSORPTION and FLOAT modes. Ensures maximum charge and protection for your battery.
- LCD display shows exactly how much solar current is being produced, and how the charge in your battery is progressing.
- Cables enter from the back and so are hidden from view.
- Cable, approved to automotive standard ISO6722-01. Double insulated with red and black cores for easy identification. Slim profile for easy fitting:
- 8 metres, 2.5mmsq. With MC4 connectors for easy connection to the solar panel.
- Instruction booklet. 15 pages of step by step instructions with lots of diagrams and illustrations.
- Email support to help you with any queries.
If you intend to use this kit on a motorhome or boat you may find the following items useful:
- Solar panel mounts or brackets for fixing the solar panel in place:
- PVC corner mounts. These are simply glued to the roof of your motorhome with Sikaflex 252i adhesive.
- Aluminium mounting brackets. Great for fitting the solar panel to the deck of your boat.
- Adjustable mounting frame. This will give you up to 50% addition power by tilting your solar panel up to face the Sun.
- Roof/deck connection gland or box. You will need to provide a waterproof connection through the roof of your vehicle or the deck of your boat:
- Connecting to your battery, with a fuse. To make this easy take a look at:
- Securing your cables. All cables should be secured at intervals of not less than 300 mm:
- Adhesive for use with PVC mounts, connection boxes and glands. The ultimate adhesive for these applications is:
For information about using solar panels on your motorhome, boat or caravan, please download one of our free guides. See our homepage for more details.
If you want to know more about this product, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Tel: 020 8144 2475
Email: [email protected]